Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Be encouraged...

I once had a friend that became blind.  He was living wild on the world's side and got caught up in someplace he knew he should not have been.  At first he went through depression and suicidal thoughts wondering why he was allowed to live in complete darkness.  I'm not sure who introduced him to the Light of the world, but his testimony is "I had to lose my sight to gain my sight".  What is our excuse? We have our sight, hearing, activity of our limbs, yet we have not sight?  Let this not be our testimony... God wants to customize our testimony.  We have all been through some situations, not all from sin, but just life occurring, and the Lord delivered us mightily.  Lets not give the credit to anyone else...

As I was listening to Pastor C's prayer call this morning about giving birth spiritually and naturally, I had this same testimony of my friend, I had to lose my natural womb to truly be spiritually pregnant.  I gave natural birth only twice, but the spiritual birthings are innumerable - especially since that surgery 2 years ago this month. 

Take a moment and recount all the things that you had to lose to gain the true purposes of God for your life?  The devil meant it for evil, to take you out - but God!!!! He has the ability to take the mess and transform it into a Message of hope, to take the trials and test of life and transform it into great Testimonies of His Life.

As my dear friend and sister in Christ Joann found out some 20 years later - the devil had lied to her and told her God was trying to kill her, when really it was the devil doing that - God was protecting her and sustaining her all along.  So if you must listen to the lies of the enemy, just believe the opposite of what he is saying, because the opposite of a lie is the truth - and it is the truth of the word of God that brings freedom & liberty.

Each human being with breath in the body still is Created2Produce!  No matter who you are, or where you've been, or what you have done - the love of God is for you, not against you (See Romans 8:35-39).  Be blessed!
~P~

No comments:

Post a Comment