Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grace - Amazing or Perverted???

God's grace is not a license to sin...truly understanding grace, its costs (that it is a free gift to us, yet it bankrupt heaven momentarily), when we truly get this - it will strengthen us to abstain from sin and not pervert grace.  Because if you truly understand the many sides of grace, you wouldn't mis-use it.

Selah - pause and calmly think on that.  I mean meditate on the grace of God.  I challenge you to study for yourself what the grace of God is all about - the unmerited favor - the ability to do what He has given us to do - His ability resident in us - I mean study that out and it will go from being something that is so commonly perverted, to something that we truly see as AMAZING!

God's love is sooooo amazing that if I were to post a blog every minute, it still could not explain it - but I challenge you to seek Him for yourself, and a better understanding of grace...

Love always,
~Paulette~

No comments:

Post a Comment